1. This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
2. The personal data which we collect from you are (a) your name; (b) your geographical address; (c) your email address; and (d) your telephone number ("Your Personal Data").
3. If you have provided us with the personal data of another person ("Third Party Personal Data") you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
4. Your Personal Data shall be kept confidential on our secure database. We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
4.1 to enable us to provide you with the services;
4.2 to alert you to service changes and updated information; and
4.3 for administration and marketing purposes.In the event you do not wish for us to use Your Personal Data for administration and marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com and we shall remove you from our mailing list.
5. We have a network of marketing affiliates and partners which may from time to time, run advertising, marketing, promotional or other campaigns. If you wish to receive such information and materials from them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive such information.
7. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used. Although we will use our reasonable endeavours to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, therefore, any transmission shall be at your own risk.
8. We also update Your Personal Data within ten (10) days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
9. You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us at: email@example.com
We may store information about you in a cookie (a small file that is sent by our web server to your computer), which we can access when you make return visits to http://www.cardsmart.co.uk (the "Website"). These cookies do not contain Your Personal Data and you may be required to set your browsers to enable these cookies in order to access some or all the features and functionalities of the Website.
If you would like to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. If you would like to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note that you may not be able to use some or all the features and functionalities of the Website if you disable your cookies.
11. Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
12. If your personal details change, please notify CardSmart Limited. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org