The bank claims that the majority of customers will qualify for an interest-free purchase period of 17 months.. Read more...
Latest Credit Card News
Positive news about the UK economy may be encouraging credit card customers to spend more. Read more...
One-in-ten engaged couples use a credit card or loan to fund their big day. Read more...
Customers also benefit from zero percent interest on balance transfers for 24 months. Read more...
Nationwide Credit Card and Nationwide Select Credit Card customers can take advantage of Simply Rewards. Read more...
- Halifax launches interest-free credit card
- New 16 month balance transfer card launched by Virgin
- Virgin credit card has no annual fee and a great rate
- Rate changes for credit cards in two weeks
- Visa launches carbon offset credit card
- Balance Transfers
- How to Repay your Credit Cards - Managing Your Money
- How Credit Card Interest Fees are Calculated
- Why Use a Credit Card?
- How to Improve Your Credit Rating
- New ways to pay in 2013: How mobile and contactless technologies are changing the way we pay
- Christmas with CardSmart: Our 3 Top Credit Cards for Christmas Spending
- Virgin Atlantic American Express credit cards offer great rewards
- The Best Payment Methods for a Skiing Holiday
- Prepaid cards could suit many different types of consumer